Call 1-844-454-7202 to Get Sage 100 Technical Support
Sage 100 accounting software helps your growing small or medium sized company manage more than accounting tasks and unites your entire business with a highly customizable solution. It gives you different tools to manage products, orders, customers, finances and operations and the insight you need to reduce cost, stay in compliance, deliver value to your customers, and manage growth expectations. Sage 100 is a boon for small and mid-size distributors and manufacturers because it helps you operate more efficiently, increase inventory accuracy, complete and ship orders on time and decrease time to decision making.
Features of Sage 100
- Financial Management: Improve short- and long-term business performance by streamlining invoicing and bill collection, eliminating accounting errors, minimizing record-keeping redundancy, ensuring compliance with tax and accounting regulations, helping budget planning, and offering flexibility and expandability to accommodate changes and growth in your business. Integrating Sage Fixed Assets to Sage 100 provides a comprehensive fixed asset inventory and tracking solution.
- Inventory Distribution & Manufacturing: Manage your inventory as well as your production processes. Sage 100c supports your manufacturing needs with Bill of Materials, Work Order Processing, and Material Requirements Planning, to provide detailed and accurate tracking and reporting throughout the entire manufacturing process—from forecasting to the shop floor through to completion.
- Sales & Order Management: Empower your team so that when a customer calls to place an order, you can close more sales answering all their questions with the powerful information at your fingertips such as inventory availability. Sage 100c optimizes the Order fulfilment process so that you can more accurately and effectively receive, process, and deliver orders to your customers.
- Human Capital Management: Manage your people needs from payroll and times sheets to direct deposit and compensation. Add Sage HRMS to better respond to HR management challenges with integrated payroll, benefits, recruiting, employee self-service, and analytics capabilities. Sage HRMS helps you maximize every dollar you invest in employees.
- Business Insight & Performance: When it comes to running your business, Sage 100 is equipped with a modernized user interface with customization features and persistent web content to help you get to where you need to go quickly. Workflow and alerting capabilities help you manage approvals and work processes.